+simple+quite+happy

+ bEing a sEnioR +

Thanks for welcome to my entry again. In the previous entry, I've introduce about me and my roommates. Today, "Being a Senior" is my topic. Since young, my parents had taught me for always respect everyone in my life especially the older person than me. That's why I'm always respect the people around me, including the senior in my wings, either when I was in part one until now. We are close with each other. Although it was my first time being afar from my family, I didn't felt lonely because they such my true sister have besides on me. They give me support especially at the beginning I've been here (UiTM Segamat). Every time meet them, I will accost them and give a smile. In last part one, I'm very sad when got know we have to separate because UPK have used a new system like what I told you in the previous entry. When I'm in part two, I recognize other senior and they are nice too. It was a very sad moment when I've to be apart from my senior again. Most of them grad on that semester. I felt so sad. That is how my very good relationship with my senior. What about junior now? Are they respect their senior? Stay reading my post.
Recently, in MPP meeting with student, one of student have told their dissatisfied with part one on this semester. Most of them didn't respect their senior. One senior had crying because of part one student. Did you feel weird, the same goes feelings like what I feel now? As a junior, they must respect the older person than them. Although we came from rich family, we have to have good attitude to everyone around us. I'm not means that I'm good at all but at least I'm respect the senior.
Actually, we are very need senior in our life as a student. They are very crucial to us. For example, when we not hob-nob with senior and makes friend with the people on the same age only, nobody with us to give support and advice. They can tend to be awkward and do not good activity like what was happened recently in this campus. This is very not good activity especially for student.
I hope if junior read this entry, please change yourself and make people easy with you. Make my entry as advice and don't angry. As a senior, I wanted the best from my junior. But I know not overall student part one have a bad attitude, just a certain only. I'm praying the best for all of us. Let improve our self together into good aspect in order that make our family, lecturer and friends proud of us.
26 JULY 2009
0 Responses

Post a Comment