+simple+quite+happy

+ my RoommatEs +

Hi. Thanks for reading my blog. Today I want to continue my blog about my roommates. Firstly, let me explain about my room before this. When I was in part one, I stayed at Zamrud FC to Zamrud FD for last semester until now. That means, now my room have four person including me, not two person on one room anymore. For this semester two of them are new and another one is my old roommates. Let me introduce all of them.
I'm very close with this person. Her name is Suraya binti Ishak but I just called her 'Kak Sue' and she is my old roommates. In this picture, she is who wear black scarf. She is taking Diploma in Business Study and this semester is her final semester before grad, Insya-Allah. 'Kak Sue' is actually, comes from Muar, Johor and was born on 18 December 1988 at Hospital Sultanah Fatimah, Muar, Johor. She is the eldest one from four siblings. Her favourite food is tomyam especially her mother's cooking. We have the same favourite artist, Faizal Tahir and sometimes we listen his songs together. 'Kak Sue' likes window shopping, holiday, sleeping, and reading. For her, all of these things makes she felt so happy. Recently, she went to Genting Highland with her friends. In my opinion, she is a very kind person who treat, take care, and pamper her friend, including me. She is very happy-go-lucky girl and easy going person. Sometimes, both of us share everything together (including personal problem) because we trust each other.
The second one is Norazuani binti Zolkipli. She is a quiet person but I believe this is just for the beginning. I'm sure that she will show her true colour after this. She loves to study when she have leisure time. I always ask her anything that I didn't understand on Financial subject. She takes Diploma in Accountancy and now she is in part five. I know that this course is quite challenging and she needs to work harder by studying when she has free time. She is from Kajang, Selangor. Before this, she has placed in Zamrud FC. I like her because for me, she is very humble and polite person. Sometimes, she advised me to work hard on my study to maintain my CGPA and don't be to playful although I just in part three.
Lastly, Hamira binti Mokhtar from Johor Bahru. for me she is very pretty. Although she is only one year older than me, she said that there's no need to call her 'Kak Mira'. She is a very open minded person. I still respect her as senior although I just called her Mira. She is studying in Diploma in Business Study, the same goes with Kak Sue. She is in part four this semester. Mira is a very simple person and I'm very happy and thankful for getting a chance to know her. Before bedtime, she will accompany me and Kak Sue to toilet. It just like we have known each other for a longer time but it is not. She is free hair, nevertheless, she did not forget her responsibility as a Muslimah. She always wake up early about 6.30 am everyday and wake us up. She is a very kind person. Like people say, don't judge a book by its cover!

That's all about my roommates. I'm so happy to have them in my life.

18 JULY 2009

0 Responses

Post a Comment